 Publishing / 57
Re: xoom.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:26:33 GMT

Once upon a time, Ed \"Boxer\" Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:

5. And the newest reason - my Castle is going to be featured in the "Activity"
book for the upcoming Lego Create Software.  They are going to include a link
to my site (I may never move).

omigod.  that's just incredible!

But, if you do need to move, you can leave a stub-page which
auto-forwards to the new site.  Assuming that doing so is not breaking
any GeoCities rules.

Steve