 Publishing / 4827
New LEGO Poem: Tic Toc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 02:42:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’ve been out of touch with the LEGO community for a while (1+ year now) but am happy to say that while my LEGO may be boxed up my spirit it not!

As such I’m happy to present the newest LEGO Poem addition entitled TIC TOC

The 1600x1200 version can be downloaded here: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jediagh/pov-ray/poems/tictoc.jpg

-AHui

A&M LWorks