 Publishing / 4726
  Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

(...) You forgot the tendency to wear women's undergarments, hygienic devices, and your shared love for the song-stylings of Michael Bolton and Bette Midler. I really like the fact that Middler's "From a Distance" plays when you click on the much (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

(...) It was supposed to be "You are the Wind beneith my wings", but the ho-bag Middler wouldn't give us the right to the song. I hereby hate Bette with every fiber of my being. Oh look, a cheetoh. (...) We've tried all that with Kyle and yet none (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)