 Publishing / 4627
  Re: Content Management - Starting a new Club site

(...) I have no experience with bloggers but the one that Constantine set up for WAMALUG is WordPress. I have heard good things about it but that's where my knowledge ends :-( Sorry that I can't be of more help about blogs. Abe (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Content Management - Starting a new Club site

(...) Don't be sorry, (URL) Dan Sabath mentioned> Wordpress as well, so that makes two votes in it's favor. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)