 Publishing / 4602
  Re: RSS vs. Atom (was: Attention All RSS Geeks)

(...) Adding tags to the spec isn't "expensive" - and since clients won't be required to implement support for new tags, unless they want to, I say, let's think of anything we can want, and then decide if it's worth adding to the spec or not. :) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: RSS vs. Atom (was: Attention All RSS Geeks)

(...) Yeah, good point - I had my software developer hat on (lazy boy Kelly) and not the Visionary On The Mount hat ("all that and a side of fries!") you need for setting up something like this... BTW, I'd like to make sure appropriate people are (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)