 Publishing / 4253
    Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I guess I don't see the advantage of this part, and I can't stand how when reading via the web it makes the listed posts look one way, and the posts themselves a completely different way. Plus, that fixed-width font is a killer on the eyes. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups Todd Lehman
   (...) Do you have Lucida Typewriter? Try setting your fixed-width font to default to that...it's a bit easier on the eyes than Courier. (...) Well, the only consolation I can offer today is a promise that we're making movements towards CSS, which (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)