 Publishing / 4213
    Re: testing in rtl... Todd Lehman
   (...) Hey, that looks like a pretty neat program. If I ever go back to the DOS world, I'll definitely install that on OE. (...) I'm curious what Quotefix shows you for each of the following lines...could you tell me what it shows? My *all-time* (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: testing in rtl... —Anders Isaksson
   (...) I recommend it! So far it has given me no trouble, only benefits. BTW, Windows is no longer (since W98?) in the DOS world, the two have separated. On WinXP you can hardly say you have a DOS world... (...) all-time boldface Star Wars italics (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.publish)