 Publishing / 4179
  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Yeah. Narf. Didn't it used to automatically do that? (...) I figured that out but thanks for the heads up anyway. The more I think about it, the more I think when used in moderation the new FTX tools will be very useful. I guess my initial (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Automatically preview? How? Like you mean, when you press the Post button without Previewing first, it automatically previews? ;-) I think possibly the Post button should maybe be removed or grayed out at first (before you click Preview) to (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Uh, yeah! The uberposters would have to slow down to normal poster levels and wouldn't that be a drag. :) (...) I've got to congratulate you on the color subtleties as well. That's probably going to be the nicest feature as we continue to (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Maybe I am thinking of paypal where the first time you hit submit it takes you to the reveiw page to verify everthing then the submit button at the bottom actually lets you send your money. (...) Of course. I guess it is easier for people (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Aw, hey, man, don't do that...you're gonna make someone's brain melt. --Todd (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) LOL, no... +X is what you'd have to write if you wanted to cajole a count-up list + into counting downward. If you just want a count-up list, you can use + without the X number, like this: + foo + bar + zot which results in: foo bar zot --Todd (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) ROFL! Hey, I could've left Henry's mugshot up there, but I thought I'd try something a bit smaller. Now just imagine the confusion I could have caused by linking to the help pages. ;) (...) -Dave (who's done experimenting for the day) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Of course, it make perfect sense now. Its Definately Bed Time Now The novelty will wear off right? -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)