 Publishing / 4093
  Re: MOCpages is here -- Free web hosting for LEGO creations

Sean, It's looking great. I just went and uploaded a few things and the interface works really well. I asked a couple of questions the other day but they got buried, so rather than retype them, I'll just point to my previous post: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: MOCpages is here -- Free web hosting for LEGO creations

Bruce: (...) Glad you like it! Sorry I missed your questions the other day. I've been pretty busy lately, so I don't get to peruse the message boards as much as I would like. I'll answer your questions from the other thread here: (...) Go right (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)