 Publishing / 4034
    Re: Website hosting and help —Bruce Hietbrink
   Austin, You should also check out www.brickshelf.com. You can get an account for free (In the middle of the screen near the bottom you'll see "Create a new account"). Then you can easily upload images using Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Website hosting and help —Austin Little
   Guys, Thanks for all the ideas! Actually, I thought about Ozbircks, but it seems they no longer host :(. So, I think I'm going to try either some free thingamabob (geocities, etc.) or Mocpages.com-it looks good so far. But, I really dont know which. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.space)