 Publishing / 4034
  Re: Website hosting and help

Austin, You should also check out www.brickshelf.com. You can get an account for free (In the middle of the screen near the bottom you'll see "Create a new account"). Then you can easily upload images using Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Website hosting and help

Guys, Thanks for all the ideas! Actually, I thought about Ozbircks, but it seems they no longer host :(. So, I think I'm going to try either some free thingamabob (geocities, etc.) or Mocpages.com-it looks good so far. But, I really dont know which. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.space)