 Publishing / 381
Re: Interesting feature in latest UK Technic club magazine...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:47:38 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36dc08ee.11172789@lugnet.com>...
For me, HS lasted 4 years, so I've been married with
kids for 2.75HS.

Oh yeah, I like.  Try this one.  High school for me took 1.25 HS (no
repeats).  I was in High School and College for .25 HS.  I was in college
for 1.25 HS.  I was 4.75 HS old when I married.  I've been married for 5.5
HS.  I've been nuts for 10.5 HS. ;)

Roy