 Publishing / 380
Re: Interesting feature in latest UK Technic club magazine...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:56:15 GMT

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:58:09 GMT, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper
Janssen) wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:07:43 GMT, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net
(Richard Dee) wrote:

Well, if you are 12, 3-4 years is quarter/third of a lifetime. :o)

Even if you are nineteen [0], it's about a fifth of your lifetime.

I like to measure elapsed time in 'high-schools'.  When I in HS, it
seemed like forever, so putting other events on the same basis helps
even things out.  For me, HS lasted 4 years, so I've been married with
kids for 2.75HS.

Steve