 Publishing / 3756
Re: Dreamweaver Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:47:46 GMT

So odd.  That was my thought as well so I checked the code and the
properties dialogue...both have a border and cell pad values of '0'.

I had a web developer here take a quick look at it and he couldn't figure it
out either...chalked it up to a program anomoly.

Ended up taking the layer route Jake suggested and just made the image a
background layer and the modifiable bits secondary layers.

This stuff is slowly becoming less of a rocket science....now downgraded to
mere quantum physics :>

Many thanks for the quick replies gents!!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.publish, Jon Palmer writes:
First thing I would think is that your table cell padding and width is not
set to '0'.
You can change this in the Properties Window (or just in the code itself)

Hope that helps.

-Jon