 Publishing / 3754
Re: Dreamweaver Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:16:45 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H1xHAM.Jz9@lugnet.com...
Greetings,

I have a question for any of you out there who use Dreamweaver.  I've seen
sites that use an image (in a table) that sits on top of a table cell of • the
same colour, making it look as if it is all one object.

I've tried this, but I still get a thin line between the 2 table cells.
There are no borders (pixel set to '0') on any of the cells, or the • inserted
image.

Any ideas how to get around this?  I've looked at the code on other sites
and can't hash it out.

Many thanks,
-Gil

First thing I would think is that your table cell padding and width is not
set to '0'.
You can change this in the Properties Window (or just in the code itself)

Hope that helps.

-Jon