 Publishing / 3753
3752  |  3754
Subject:
Dreamweaver Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:11:10 GMT

Greetings,

I have a question for any of you out there who use Dreamweaver.  I've seen
sites that use an image (in a table) that sits on top of a table cell of the
same colour, making it look as if it is all one object.

I've tried this, but I still get a thin line between the 2 table cells.
There are no borders (pixel set to '0') on any of the cells, or the inserted
image.

Any ideas how to get around this?  I've looked at the code on other sites
and can't hash it out.

Many thanks,
-Gil