 Publishing / 3716
  Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf

(...) When I do a reload on that folder, the following output is logged: dsc01908 jpg Premature end of JPEG file dsc01909 jpg Premature end of JPEG file dsc01913 jpg Premature end of JPEG file dsc01920 jpg dsc01921 jpg Premature end of JPEG file (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf

We were having a similar problem a LONG time ago, and I do remember Ken saying something about disabling a proxy server. After that no problems. BTW, Kevin your doing a great job with the quick folder approvals. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf

(...) Yes, just about everything should run better when bypassing a proxy server, not just brickshelf. Not that it should cause problems. I have tested brickshelf with Squid and it works great. I have not tested it with whatever appliances the cable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)