 Publishing / 3708
Re: Brickshelf won't accept my .zip files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:45:01 GMT

Wilson Raska wrote in message ...
I was trying to upload several files to Brickshelf today using the .zip • file
technique, but Brickshelf doesn't seem to want to accept my .zip files.
Internet Explorer acts like it's uploading them, but when it's done, it • just
shows an empty folder.  I've already tried zipping up several smaller • blocks
of files to reduce the amount uploaded at a time, but that didn't seem to
work either.

Check for spaces in file names - Brickshelf (used to, at least) burps on
them.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: