 Publishing / 3707
Re: Brickshelf won't accept my .zip files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 05:39:40 GMT

What is the type of file you are trying to upload in the zip file?

-Duane

.jpg files.  I never had a problem with uploading these before.  And I can
upload them individually, and they show up in the folder, but they don't
when I zip them up.

Wilson