 General / 37893
37892  |  37894
Subject:
Brickshelf won't accept my .zip files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:37:40 GMT

I was trying to upload several files to Brickshelf today using the .zip file
technique, but Brickshelf doesn't seem to want to accept my .zip files.
Internet Explorer acts like it's uploading them, but when it's done, it just
shows an empty folder.  I've already tried zipping up several smaller blocks
of files to reduce the amount uploaded at a time, but that didn't seem to
work either.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Or am I just doing something
wrong?  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  :-)

Wilson