 Publishing / 3387
    Re: Introducing the Introduction! —William R. Ward
   (...) Um, no! That's not how copyright works. The fact that you're not making money off it doesn't make you exempt from anything. The only exemptions from copyright are "fair use", which covers quoting excerpts from a larger work for purposes of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Introducing the Introduction! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I am not a lawyer either, but I immediately cringed at the music credit (as well as the excessive use of different fonts mentioned by Hafner). I mean. don't get me wrong -- I don't personally care if you use the music or not. But absent (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)