 Publishing / 3347
    Re: Couldn't resist bringing this to your attention(s) —William R. Ward
   (...) Isn't the attempt to use it as a forum for text rather than LEGO in violation of the spirit, if not the word, of Brickshelf's rules? --Bill. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Couldn't resist bringing this to your attention(s) —Thomas Avery
   (...) Since when is "crap" considered foul language? I recall that term being used quite a bit here on Lugnet. I take it to mean "garbage" or "rubbish". As for violating the TOS, I'm not sure. I don't think it does. But I also think it's (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Couldn't resist bringing this to your attention(s) —William R. Ward
   (...) It *is* a dirty word, though not on the FCC's infamous list. It is a slang term for feces, which is clearly inappropriate. BTW, Repeating it here probably violates LUGNET's ToS, so I replaced two letters in your quoted text with **. (...) Fine (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)