 Publishing / 3022
    Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet! —Richard Marchetti
   Todd: Here are my problems/requests for FTX: 1. Center and Bold. I'd like to be able to center while simultaneously doing the "underlined" bold face -- and this doesn't seem to be possible with the current FTX table commands (I have tried several (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet! Todd Lehman
   (...) Richard, I'm not sure what you mean by "underlined boldface." (I think I know what you mean by "bracketed boldface.") If you want bolded underlined text, you can write either [_this is underlined and bold_] or _[this is also underlined and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish)