 Publishing / 298
  Re: A question: Acceptable image sizes

(...) But brief synopses would. For example, I cruised a site that wanted me to order from scanned images of a catalog. Links to each scanned page were provided. But no mention of the page contents were provided on the links page. So, to find what I (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: A question: Acceptable image sizes

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:20:53 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities... (...) Was thinking no thumbnails. Synopses definitely. Many a time, too have I had lost precious time waiting forever for something to download just enough to see if (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)