 Publishing / 2892
Re: Sprite Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 21:07:03 GMT

<snip>

Special thanks to Anton for the excellent POV-Ray work!

Absolutely.  The parts detail is superb, just what we've come to expect from
Anton.  And the exhaust glow is pretty cool, too.  Was that done via
post-processing, or in POVRay?

It was probably done via POVRay. I downloaded Anton's Xwing model a while a
back and the purple exhaust glow is done via POVRay. I actually used it in one
of my scenes. Although I didn't change the color.

The file is right here:

HTH
Jay Jacinto