 Publishing / 289
  Re: Hassle-free free webspace?

(...) Yeah, and with Xoom you get the added benefit of tons of unwanted spam from Xoom that you can never get away from. (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Hassle-free free webspace?

That's why you setup a Hotmail account ... :) (...) -- Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc. mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc <-- reverse moc mailto://ljorgensen@uswest.ten <-- reverse ten (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Hassle-free free webspace?

Oops ... forgot to add that you might want to empty that account every couple of weeks ... otherwise Hotmail might complain about using space ... (...) -- Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc. mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc <-- (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Hassle-free free webspace?

(...) Strangely, I don't seem to be getting any from them any more (you may recall me whining about it a while back) so maybe following the instructions in the bottom of the notes actually worked. note that usually they don't. But Xoom is a bit more (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Hassle-free free webspace?

(...) I tried it every single time for the first couple of dozen. Then I made a blanket filter for everything from xoom.com that drops it all into the trash. Now I just have to empty my trash every now and then. (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)