 Publishing / 2864
Re: Cameras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 08:14:05 GMT

I use a kodak DC3800 it hasnt got a manual zoom or anything but its great
for taking lego photos and the colour balance is exellent.

James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi Jason!

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
What cameras does everyone use to photograph you models?

Personally, I use a Sony Mavica. I love it. It's the best. The manual • focus
is great for taking lego shots, especially up-close minifig shots, and it
has a nice zoom range.

And, In your
opinion what is the best camera to use?

Dunno, I haven't seen many others!

-Shiri

XFUT .publish  (boy, I haven't done this for soooooo long!! ;-)