 Publishing / 2781
Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 01:31:17 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, "Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> writes:
Alright, I updated my site again.

It's been moved to http://www.lugnet.com/~163/media/ with a new layout.
LMNWYT!

Awesome!!

Thanks!

Ahh, it's because you've got an extra blank line after the first row.  That
throws it out of table mode and thinks you're starting a new paragraph, and
it puts that row in its own table.  Sorry about that.

That got it.  Makes sense once you think about it.

A couple other things...

1) Make the ~ lines go flush-left to the first column...  Currently,
indentation isn't handled, but might be at some future point.  It's doing
its best to display what you intended, but I think it should actually be
giving an error if it doesn't see the ~ in the first column.

When I moved the location, I brought up the ftx code by adding .ftx to
the end of the page name and then copy and pasted it to the new
location.  That's where the two leading spaces came from.  I had started
to take them out but got sidetracked.

2) Lorbaat has two a's.  :)

I got it right once on that page. Sorry for the misnomer. :)

-chris