 General / 28239
Re: New entry for the LEGO Appearences on the media
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:42:59 GMT

Felipe Coury wrote:

Hi,

Just watched "A cool, dry place" yesterday and there is two LEGO sequences:
one where a kid named Calvin Durell (Bobby Moat) plays with regular LEGO
bricks and other where he plays with LEGO Duplo with Beth (Joey Lauren
Adams).

Title: A Cool, Dry Place
Scene: Calvin layed on his room's floor with regular bricks and playing with
Beth on the couch with Duplo bricks.
Set(s): n/a
Noticed by: Felipe Coury

Thanks Felipe!  It'll be a while this this gets into the update.  My
computer where I would rather do the updating is outta commission for a
few days.  Also, Thanks for gathering the imbd data and putting it in a
easy to insert format.

-chris