 Publishing / 2741
  Point and Shoot Cameras

Hello everyone, I'd like to know which film cameras out there (not digital) would be best for photographing my train MOC's. Can the point and shoot type be good also? Is 35mm best for this? -Harvey (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Point and Shoot Cameras

(...) Harvey, I would say, that the best digital (and real too!) camera for taking lego photos is one that can focus down to as close to the lens as you can afford. I use a Yashica FX-D body, with either a 55mm normal lens, or the Yashica Macro (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Point and Shoot Cameras

I strongly suggest digital over 35mm camera's. I get far better results with a point-and-shoot digital than I did with an expensive 35mm with nice lenses, an expensive scanner, and professional lights. Here is a photo I took with the expensive 35mm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)