 Publishing / 2509
    Re: Look what I found in the comics section! —Dave Schuler
   (...) I believe that they're aware of it, but have they *stated* that they're aware of it? That is, how could such "awareness" be documented at this point? Frank mentioned that some LEGO CSR's have referred to the site, but is that the same as TLC (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Look what I found in the comics section! —Todd Lehman
   (...) I've never heard an official public statement from anyone at TLC acknowledging the site's existence, and I guess I would be surprised to see one. However, I can say that I do know of three attorneys at LEGO who know about the site and what it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.publish)