 Publishing / 2295
2294  |  2296
Subject:
The Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:31:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

... now has its own webpage. Details can be seen at

http://www.baylug.org/titan/spamcake/spamcakediner.htm

A better picture of the completed model (that many of you have seen) is
forthcoming.

LMKWYT

-Tom McD.
when replying, when catering to a discerning crowd, bacon & cheese flavored
frosting should be used on spamcake (okra frosting is preferred by
vegetarians).