Re: The Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:36:56 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

... now has its own webpage. Details can be seen at

http://www.baylug.org/titan/spamcake/spamcakediner.htm

A better picture of the completed model (that many of you have seen) is
forthcoming.

LMKWYT

Simply awesome is what I think!  And I don't mean just the Diner, which,
having seen it in person, is wonderful in its own right.  Your Spamcake Diner
page is an instant classic, Tom.  Now, what I would like to see you do is to
franchise out the Diner for, say, the new GMLTC layout.  I'm going to have our
people contact your people;-)

Again, kudos!!

-John

-Tom McD.
when replying, when catering to a discerning crowd, bacon & cheese flavored
frosting should be used on spamcake (okra frosting is preferred by
vegetarians).