Re: The Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 06:39:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Christopher Tracey writes:
Will Middelaer wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:
... now has its own webpage. Details can be seen at
http://www.baylug.org/titan/spamcake/spamcakediner.htm

Nice diner Tom... I built a little diner a few months ago for a
WAMALUG train show... barely compares to yours.  Pics can be found in
my brickshelf gallery.  I've been planning on redoing mine now that
I have loads of clear thinwalls.  The Spamcake Diner has given me
a lot on inspiration. Thanks!  What part(s) makes up the surface of
the pinball machine?

I hate to do this, but I'll do a DAT file when I get back from vacation in a
week. It's late right now, and my brain won't let me use all the words and
logic I'd need to explain it, and I leave in the morning. My apologies.

It would indeed be gratifying if diners somehow found themselves on almost LTC
layouts. I'd like to see them all! :-)

Your site reminds me a bit of those PBS specials that they do on eateries.

I love watching those while I eat.

They did one on diners a few years ago and I am sure the Spamcake diner • • would
have fit right in.

Somehow I missed that, but you know those shows live in perpetuity. :-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, zirblex gompit spamcake eww flebberlisket blech.