 Publishing / 2234
Re: Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:20:02 GMT

Well I would vote for tripod (www.tripod.com) There I have had the best luck
so far. It has FTP so you can move your site fast and easy and you can install
custom cgi's and everything. And if you get enough hits they will PAY you $$$$
for hosting your site there! If you dont go the tripod way i wouldn't suggest
geocitys. They have tooo many people and they are allways rather slow.

My .02
--kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

lugnet.publish, Gene Weissinger writes:
I have moved to Columbia, TN (which doesn't have Mindspring - which I was
with and used to host my web site. Can anyone refer me to a 'totally free'
host site (geocities, fortunecity, etc.) that is better than the rest, or
has better features?

I appreciate all of the help in advance...

Thanks!
EC