 Publishing / 2233
Re: Web Design help!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Rick Hallman writes:
I just got a page at SciFi.com and now i need Grafix help! How do u get the
menus on the side that look framy but are not frames?

Honestly I don't know exactly what you mean but if you want a menubar on one
side and the content on the other without frames I suggest using something
like this:
        MENU ITEMS
        PAGE CONTENT

-Frank