 Publishing / 2231
    Web Design help!!! —Rick Hallman
   I just got a page at SciFi.com and now i need Grafix help! How do u get the menus on the side that look framy but are not frames? (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Web Design help!!! —Frank Buiting

        Re: Web Design help!!! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) My favorite concise guide to web design can be found at: (URL) guy has some great suggestions, pretty good all around knowledge, and his stuff is available online AND in downloadable versions for printing or ready reference from the first (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)