 Publishing / 1924
Re: Brickshelf 2nd anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:53:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Will Middelaer writes:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
The Second anniversary of the instruction scan site (now brickshelf.com)
is coming up on April 19, 2000.

Congratulations! and (at least) three cheers for Kevin Loch!  (And not just
because he was the first[1] other AFOL I met after coming out of my dark
ages...)

Hip hip! Hooray!
Thanks a million, Kevin!

-Shiri