 Publishing / 1808
Re: Haylp! Why does NN take ages to load these tables?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Richard Franks writes:

With javascript
<http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/temp/haylp/>

4,6 seconds to load on my linux/P200 - mozilla doesn't have a problem with it.

Without javascript
<http://lightning.prohosting.com/~spontif/temp/haylp/index2.html>

1.3 seconds.

I know NN has problems with loading tables - it does get through them, but
doesn't display anything until it gets the "</table>".  dunno about MSIE though.

Dan