 Publishing / 1800
    Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...) —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) Hi Dave, I agree with both of you -- generally speaking, I wouldn't be too keen on someone taking one of my photos and making changes, and I would be especially bothered if they weren't properly attributed. But in this case it was in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...) —David Goeb
   (...) Hi Dude. (...) Glad you understood the Context thing, altho I should have let you post the link even if I was willing to illustrate & host my reply with a jpg. I am having fun photo'ing my sets and am glad to pass on any good ideas I have (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)