 Publishing / 1744
Re: drafting paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:54:56 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

Stephen F Roberts wrote:
Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
Stephen F Roberts wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wubwub/drafting-paper/
Comes up as a blank page for me.
...Hmmmm... its def there :-/ prolly something to do with adobe (made
it with a slightly older version of the pdf writer)

Actually, I think it has more to do with the fact that the *entire* HTML file
is:

<SCRIPT>this.location.replace('/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=232')</SCRIPT>

and I prefer to not use Javascript.  There is no alternate text, not even a
valid HTML link to /cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=232 , nothing.  At the very least,
you could provide descriptive text or something like that, for folks who don't
have Javascript installed or enabled.

My stance is, if someone requires me to use Javascript, I'll go somewhere
else.

...ahh... that would explain it. Well, problem solved, the files are
also available on the WAMALUG site.. wamalug.org

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160