 Announcements / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
drafting paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:12:54 GMT

...I just posted some drafting paper I made to LEGO scale in Corel
Draw to the brickshelf gallery (warning: they are PDF files and are
huge downloads!) Use and enjoy :-)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wubwub/drafting-paper/

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160