 Publishing / 1722
    Re: Load time on my website —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Well, that looks to be a good use of the columns on the castle ;) (...) The ship is far from done. I've only started the front module out of atleast three modules necessary for the ship. And of that, i've only got the general frame done. There (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Load time on my website —Brad Hamilton
   That looks awsome! I can't wait to see it done. I'm jealous of all your blue dome parts. I only have a few (used here: (URL) revisit your site when I have some money. Hopefully, you'll have some new, exciting stock! Troy Cefaratti (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Load time on my website —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) I can tell) then I do (4)! But I seem to have more of the straight panels! Although it took me $500 and 10 Neptune Discovery Lab sets to get that many! The domes are some of the few things that I have actually purchased from other online (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)