 Publishing / 1674
  Re: Lego disclaimers on sites

I put a disclaimer up because everyone else does, and while I do not think that anyone would confuse my site with the official LEGO site I figured it was the least I could do to make it absolutely clear that I was not trying to represent the LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego disclaimers on sites

In my opinion I think that the LEGO Group or other industries should not mind. I see that they don't want their things reproduced & I have made a rule for myself that I will "NOT" show pictures of other creations on my page (ect LEGO or another fans (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)