 Publishing / 1620
  Re: Millennium City

Thanks for the info Bram. At over 300kbs I felt the map was larger in size than it should have been. Hope you don't mind me using your copy. I'd interested in finding out how you got the file size so small without a correspondingly large decrease in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Millennium City

(...) Go ahead. (...) I'm not sure :) Maybe Corel Photopaint 8 has better JPG compression than most other programs...it also has a preview, so I can adjust easily adjust the compression to a nice file-size vs. quality. (...) Maybe some of my images (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)