 Publishing / 1576
Re: Freeservers.com and Register.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 03:20:08 GMT

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:40:18 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

I'm thinking of going to Pair, which has been spoken of highly. Has
anyone had experience working with Register.com when moving away from
Freeservers to another hosting service?

No, but I've had good luck moving from Pair from another place, once I
got Pair involved in dealing directly with NSI.

I like Pair a lot.  I used their upgrade request to have them create a
MySQL database for me at around 2am last night.  It was waiting for me
when I got up this morning.

--
Tire of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html