 Publishing / 1572
  Freeservers.com and Register.com

I've registered a domain via Register.com, and I chose to just host it at Freeservers based on someone else's statement that it was working out well for them. I'm not happy. The domain is known to the NIC and to Register but is not active at (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Freeservers.com and Register.com

(...) No, but I've had good luck moving from Pair from another place, once I got Pair involved in dealing directly with NSI. I like Pair a lot. I used their upgrade request to have them create a MySQL database for me at around 2am last night. It was (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Freeservers.com and Register.com

Good... It's not just me... you must have got your domain about the same day I got mine... same story, same scene, just different camera angle. :) Couldn't even get my password to work correctly earlier today, and when I requested a re-mail of acct (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Freeservers.com and Register.com

What really bothers me about it is that I am prepared to pay money to not have ads once I get things set up, but not if they can't support me... They sent me mail that they were going to close my problem if I didn't go to their site and say it was (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)