 Publishing / 1544
    (canceled) —Todd Lehman

        Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Shiri Dori
     Hi Todd, I see your point and fully agree with it. -Shiri (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I don't see anything wrong with this, aside from the obvious heavy sarcasm, which is beneath you. I don't really have time for a big flame war, I have to go to Kinkos now to run off tomorrows presentation materials but I think you're being (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Todd Lehman
     (...) I cancelled the article, because it was way out of line (IMHO it contained an auction announcement.) (...) I'll explain more on a follow-up to Frank's first post. --Todd (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Larry Pieniazek
   Oh, and a few other points that differentiate. Those background images are NOT going away. There is no time limit that makes it important to give people as much time as possible to respond prior to the images getting yanked. They've been around for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)