 Publishing / 1548
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:47:26 GMT

Oh, and a few other points that differentiate.

Those background images are NOT going away. There is no time limit that
makes it important to give people as much time as possible to respond
prior to the images getting yanked.

They've been around for a very long time and are well documented.

They are at a well known and easy to remember URL.

Your access to the net is not constrained into tiny little chunks during
the daytime... I have the phone again right now, I have 4 minutes left
before our break is over...

Therefore your example is spurious if not actually malicious.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!