 Publishing / 1546
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:34:35 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I'm not selling anything here, just pointing you to a place where you can
find some background images depicting LEGO bricks in various colors...

This is NOT a hawk of my auction but if you want to click the URL (I don't
have time to type it in) or read more, go see my upcoming parts auction home
page (I especially don't have time to retype all the explanatory text):

   http://www.auczilla.com/lego/xii/

(The link to the background images is at the bottom.)

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE AUCTION because you saw it here.  I'm just in a hurry
because I happen to be on the way out the door to the train station...

--Todd

I don't see anything wrong with this, aside from the obvious heavy
sarcasm, which is beneath you.

I don't really have time for a big flame war, I have to go to Kinkos now
to run off tomorrows presentation materials but I think you're being
quite ridiculous now.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!